Isabel De Villers showcased a collection that continues to promote body positive messages by creating figure-flattering and minimalist silhouettes. The collection’s color palette of black, red and pink hues evoked symbols of a confident, powerful, sophisticated and beautiful woman.
In addition, there was a sense of uniqueness in terms of the creative cut out detail on the garments. The sheer fabric kept the garments more youthful than ever. Whether you like color blocking or can do without, this beautiful collection accommodates everyone.
The designer showed her collection on the second day of South Africa Fashion Week held April 3-6th, 2019.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!