Isabel De Villers showcased a collection that continues to promote body positive messages by creating figure-flattering and minimalist silhouettes. The collection’s color palette of black, red and pink hues evoked symbols of a confident, powerful, sophisticated and beautiful woman.
In addition, there was a sense of uniqueness in terms of the creative cut out detail on the garments. The sheer fabric kept the garments more youthful than ever. Whether you like color blocking or can do without, this beautiful collection accommodates everyone.
The designer showed her collection on the second day of South Africa Fashion Week held April 3-6th, 2019.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
Mbali Mashiane is an editorial intern at Ladybrille Magazine.