It was meant to be a Spring/Summer luxury collection at the just-completed SA Fashion Week, but that did not stop design brand Erre from evoking feels of Fall/Winter as the opening scene of its collection. Models walked down the runway in all black to music evoking darkness and suspense. Thankfully, it wasn’t for too long as the darkness gave way to Spring! Garments in fuschia, reds, orange, burgundy, champagne reminded the brilliant woman that gloomy days only last for a season, after the which the sun does shine brightly.
Erre maintained simple yet elegant silhouettes and really stood out in the choice of fabrics: silk, silk organzas that created so much movement, air of confidence and happiness.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
A running feature for 12 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.