The beautifully finished and sublimely feminine creations of Hangwani Nengovhela’s Rubicon range have delighted many SAFW audiences as well as a host of high-profile clients including Basetsana Khumalo, Rami Chuene, Thembisa Mdoda, Loot Love, and Ayanda Thebete.
Appletiser returns to SAFW with an exciting intergender style collaboration with designer brands Sober, Ephymol, and Sies!Isabelle interpreting the urban chic that country’s favorite sparkling fruit drink has epitomized for generations.
Check these brands and more below.
Photo description: Model walks in Rubicon design at A/W 2019.
Photo credit: Eunice Driver Photography
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.