The beautifully finished and sublimely feminine creations of Hangwani Nengovhela’s Rubicon range have delighted many SAFW audiences as well as a host of high-profile clients including Basetsana Khumalo, Rami Chuene, Thembisa Mdoda, Loot Love, and Ayanda Thebete.
Appletiser returns to SAFW with an exciting intergender style collaboration with designer brands Sober, Ephymol, and Sies!Isabelle interpreting the urban chic that country’s favorite sparkling fruit drink has epitomized for generations.
Check these brands and more below.
Photo description: Model walks in Rubicon design at A/W 2019.
Photo credit: Eunice Driver Photography
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.