Sensual, demure, and elegant made for the opening act of Keys Fashion Spring/Summer 2019 collection at the just concluded SA Fashion Week. As beautiful and peaceful sounds of the piano serenaded the audience, it became clear that the attention was all on that lucky bride on her special day.
Keys fashion showed a wedding collection with beautiful full-bodiced nudes, whites, and gold detailed lace gowns. Other fabric choices like tulle and intricate embellishments were used to ensure the bride felt wrapped in love, beauty, and excitement. Silhouettes were very flattering and garments and models flowed seamlessly on the runway. Ahhhh… it’s wedding season and Keys Fashion is definitely ready for the Ladybrille bride.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!