Sensual, demure, and elegant made for the opening act of Keys Fashion Spring/Summer 2019 collection at the just concluded SA Fashion Week. As beautiful and peaceful sounds of the piano serenaded the audience, it became clear that the attention was all on that lucky bride on her special day.
Keys fashion showed a wedding collection with beautiful full-bodiced nudes, whites, and gold detailed lace gowns. Other fabric choices like tulle and intricate embellishments were used to ensure the bride felt wrapped in love, beauty, and excitement. Silhouettes were very flattering and garments and models flowed seamlessly on the runway. Ahhhh… it’s wedding season and Keys Fashion is definitely ready for the Ladybrille bride.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
Mbali Mashiane is an editorial intern at Ladybrille Magazine.