Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California, USA, based pioneer digital publication celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership globally, with an emphasis on the African woman. The magazine has its foundation in fashion, and accordingly also provides extensive coverage on fashion new stories, with a focus on Africa.
What We Do
Ladybrille publishes content about the brilliant woman in business and leadership across industry sectors (business, fashion, entertainment, media, law, science, technology and more). Some signature features include:
- Ladybrille Woman of the Month: A running feature for 10 years, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women. In 2014, the Ladybrille Woman feature expanded to include a podcast show. The feature also periodically extends to Ladybrille men in a special feature.
- Ladybrille Fashion Business: Features & interviews with fashion industry professionals.
- Ladybrille Entrepreneur: The best-curated online content from successful entrepreneurs on how to succeed in business.
- Ladybrille Leader: The best-curated online content from successful leaders on what it means to be a leader.
Partner with Us
We are happy to partner with brands with shared values and have partnered with many reputable brands over the years. Please contact us to further discuss or for more details.
Advertise with Us
Promote your product and services to a highly influential hyper-targeted audience. Also enjoy invaluable exposure through our marketing and promotions of our main features including our Ladybrille ‘woman of the month’ feature. Advertising opportunities include:
- Website: direct advertisement on our website
- reskins (our entire website background is covered with your ad)
- banner ads
- Leaderboard – 728 x 90
- Half Page – 300 x 600
- Medium Rectangle – 300 x 250
- sponsored posts
- Email newsletter: Direct personal contact with our brilliant women.
- Podcast show: Advertise on our podcast shows including our signature ‘Woman of the Month’ feature.
- Pre and post event publicity: We create pre and post event publicity for your campaign.
- Social media marketing: We advertise your event or product on our social media platforms.
- 80% Women Business Owners, 20% Professionals.
- Countries: 41% USA, 13% UK, 40% (Africa), 6% (Other).
- Industries represented: Business, Finance, Technology, Fashion, Film, Music, Media, Law, Engineering, Public Relations & More.
Contact Uduak Oduok, Esq. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss advertising and partnership opportunities.
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Joseph Siaw Agyapong, Ghana’s waste management mogul
- Winners Announced for the Black British Business Awards 2018
- #AWEIF Organizers Announce Finalists for its 2018 Awards
- (Photos) Tsotetsi KL at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
- (Photos) Bulbulia Threads at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW