“The Ephymol brand is known for bold, masculine tailoring and a unique approach to timeless lines. The brand is headed by Ephraim Molingoana, a Soweto born but QwaQwa, Free State raised international model and self-taught designer.”
The design brand was one of several that helped close out day four of the South Africa Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 shows. Designer Molingoana played with polka dots, horizontal and vertical lines, and checkers in hues of brown, black, cream and white. Models looked sharp and ready to take on the world.
SA Fashion Week was held April 3rd-6th, 2019.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
Ms. Uduak is best known as an advocate who uses the tools of media and the law to help creatives and businesses clearly articulate their true brand identities, and communicate it to the world through their products and services, to maximize profits. She is a lawyer, speaker, author, journalist, and recognized thought leader, and trailblazer for her work on Africa’s emerging global fashion and entertainment markets, and the niche practice of fashion law in the United States. She is also the founder and publisher of Ladybrille® Magazine, and an Attorney and Partner at Ebitu Law Group, P.C, where her practice focuses on Fashion, Business, & Entertainment Law and Trials. For more information about her, visit www.msuduak.com.