Amanda Laird Cherry, a seasoned Durban based designer, Shaazia Adam, a Mozambique designer who will soon be retailing in South Africa, are just a few of the designers that showed on the second day of the recently concluded South Africa Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2019. Check it out.
Amanda Laird Cherry
Hse of Bespoke
Photo description: Model in Black Coffee designs A/W 2019 at SAFW
Photo credit: Eunice Driver Photography
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.