Amanda Laird Cherry, a seasoned Durban based designer, Shaazia Adam, a Mozambique designer who will soon be retailing in South Africa, are just a few of the designers that showed on the second day of the recently concluded South Africa Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2019. Check it out.
Amanda Laird Cherry
Hse of Bespoke
Photo description: Model in Black Coffee designs A/W 2019 at SAFW
Photo credit: Eunice Driver Photography
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
- LBW 067: Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.