Woolworths Style by SA Collection since its inception in 2013 has seen the fashion retailer promote several top local signatures at its key flagship stores. For South Africa Fashion Week A/W 2019, the giant retailer showcased designs by Kimberly-born Thebe Magugu, MMUSO MAXWELL, winner of the 2018 New Talent Search, Johannesburg creative Wanda Lephoto and street stylers, The Watermelon Social Club.
Watch the collections below.
The Watermelon Social Club
Photo credit: Eunice Driver Photography
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion purchase generic Misoprostol online and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.