How are Africa’s leaders mitigating investment risk in Africa’s economies?
This session was developed in partnership with CNBC Africa.
• Louise Arbour, President and Chief Executive Officer, International Crisis Group (ICG), Belgium
• Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of Nigeria
• Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman and Group Chief Executive Officer, Bharti Enterprises, India
• Jacob G. Zuma, President of South Africa
• Bronwyn Nielsen, Anchor, CNBC Africa, South Africa
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.