Thebe Magugu did everything but disappoint with the mesmerizing and ever so sleek “African Studies” collection. The collection references his culture and had juxtapositions of his life growing up in South Africa. In addition, the baby blue fur and fisherman hats feature were both must-have pieces for the Spring/Summer 2019. Thebe Magugu sent reinvented looks down the runway with the most eye-catching color combinations. The collection had a little something for everyone.
The designer showed his collection on the first day of South Africa Fashion Week held April 3-6th, 2019.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS