Thebe Magugu did everything but disappoint with the mesmerizing and ever so sleek “African Studies” collection. The collection references his culture and had juxtapositions of his life growing up in South Africa. In addition, the baby blue fur and fisherman hats feature were both must-have pieces for the Spring/Summer 2019. Thebe Magugu sent reinvented looks down the runway with the most eye-catching color combinations. The collection had a little something for everyone.
The designer showed his collection on the first day of South Africa Fashion Week held April 3-6th, 2019.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
Mbali Mashiane is an editorial intern at Ladybrille Magazine.