New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017/2018, The Shows, was held February 9-16, 2017 at Skylight Clarkson Sq and Industria Studios. Watch highlights from the designers who showed on Day 4.
Photo description: A model walks the runway for the Jenny Packham collection during, New York Fashion Week: The Shows at Gallery 3, Skylight Clarkson Sq on February 12, 2017 in New York City.
Photo credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.