New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017/2018, The Shows, was held February 9-16, 2017 at Skylight Clarkson Sq and Industria Studios. Watch highlights from the designers who showed on Day 4.
Photo description: A model walks the runway for the Jenny Packham collection during, New York Fashion Week: The Shows at Gallery 3, Skylight Clarkson Sq on February 12, 2017 in New York City.
Photo credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.