Sacramento Fashion Week (SACFW) returns to present “The Working Woman” fashion show at the Sacramento Women’s Expo (SACWOMENSEXPO) 4pm Saturday, September 29th 2018.
The Showcase will present 5 designers that have previously presented past collections at Sacramento Fashion Week. Organizers of SACFW will also present a special preview of the premiere of Kids Fashion Week presented by DMR Productions.
Yennie Zhou http://yenniezhou.com/
Saphaktra Touch http://saphaktratouch.com/
Jannette Goss https://jannettegoss.com/
Ken Adams https://kafashions.com/
Janelle Cardenas http://www.lovebyjc.com
Sacramento Women’s Expo is the area’s largest shopping event designed for women by women. This fun, inspiring, and empowering event features a Shopping Expo, Beauty Bar & Pampering, Fashion Shows, Hot Topic Workshops, Swag Bags, Prize Giveaways, and more.
Location: Sacramento Convention Center
Time: 12NOON – 6PM
Date: Saturday September 29th 2018
Sacramento Fashion Week will be held February 17th through the 23rd 2019. The events showcase the talents of local and international designers. The production has become the largest fashion showcase in Northern California.
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion http://rossgraphicdesigner.com/hello-world/ and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.