YouTube Superwoman Lilly Singh turned making videos to break out of her depression, into a million-dollar entertainment empire. After struggling to find her purpose, she found fulfillment in entertaining and educating as many people as possible sparking the insane work ethic fueling her global success today. The founder of GirlLove and author of How to Be a Bawse explains why doubling down on your passion is the best way to forge your own path on this episode of Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.