YouTube Superwoman Lilly Singh turned making videos to break out of her depression, into a million-dollar entertainment empire. After struggling to find her purpose, she found fulfillment in entertaining and educating as many people as possible sparking the insane work ethic fueling her global success today. The founder of GirlLove and author of How to Be a Bawse explains why doubling down on your passion is the best way to forge your own path on this episode of Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu.
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Joseph Siaw Agyapong, Ghana’s waste management mogul
- Winners Announced for the Black British Business Awards 2018
- #AWEIF Organizers Announce Finalists for its 2018 Awards
- (Photos) Tsotetsi KL at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
- (Photos) Bulbulia Threads at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and on the continent.