DMR Productions partners with COWO Campus to hold an open model search for the Face of Sacramento Fashion Week (SACFW) 2019 on Saturday September 15th, 2018.
SACFW is seeking both male and female models to be featured in its advertising campaign for the 2019 event production. The Face of SACFW will not only represent the production in advertising campaigns, but will also act as an ambassador of the Sacramento fashion community.
Male models must be at least 5’10, and female models must be at least 5’7. All models must appear between the age of 16-28 years old, be healthy and in good physical shape with no obvious scars, and no excessive tattoos or piercing.
Interested models must attend the open model search to be considered.
Date: Saturday, September 15th, 2018
Location: COWO Campus
1507 21st Street
Sacramento, California 95811
Time: 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
The mission of SACFW is to provide a professional platform for designers, models, and artists to showcase their work; and to encourage the economic development of the region by promoting local businesses related to fashion, beauty, and the arts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.