Skate pioneer Rodney Mullen innovated the sport with so many game-changing tricks he is commonly referred to as “The Godfather of Street Skating”. More than his accomplishments, Rodney is most proud of inspiring those after him to dream beyond the impossible. The man whose character was featured in Tony Hawk pro skater for over a decade shares the importance and impact of shattering disbelief on this episode of Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu.
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Joseph Siaw Agyapong, Ghana’s waste management mogul
- Winners Announced for the Black British Business Awards 2018
- #AWEIF Organizers Announce Finalists for its 2018 Awards
- (Photos) Tsotetsi KL at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
- (Photos) Bulbulia Threads at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and on the continent.