From the boardroom to the box office, Indra Nooyi and Priyanka Chopra weigh in on the extraordinary global communities they’ve built and the qualities that have fueled their success.
Priyanka Chopra, Actress, Producer & Activist
Indra Nooyi, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo
Interviewer: Moira Forbes, Executive Vice President, Forbes Media; Publisher, ForbesWoman
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.