Gbenga Oyebode, Nigeria’s legal mastermind and Chairman of Aluko and Oyebode is perhaps one of the most renowned corporate lawyers in West Africa. From starting his firm during the tumultuous era of Nigeria’s fight for democracy, Oyebode is no stranger to setbacks. One of them, however, will be his most challenging ever and threatened to destroy everything he had worked hard to build. Find out his inspiring story in the first episode of My Worst day with Peace Hyde season 2.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.