When August was first started by Robyn Victor in 2009, it made feminine and beautiful designs accessible to the sophisticated woman with a unique point of view.
Over the past 2 years, August has grown from a small resort wear line to a casual lifestyle brand with a passionate following.
The carefully designed assortment creates a unique eclectic mix of texture and colour that retains the casual elegance August is known for. August stays dedicated to provide timeless pieces with a feminine and slightly bohemian twist.
Figure-flattering silhouettes and rich colour palettes inspired by worldwide adventure and exotic escapes translate into the everyday life of the August woman.”
Courtesy photos/Photocredit: Simon Deiner/SDR Photo for AFI
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.