When August was first started by Robyn Victor in 2009, it made feminine and beautiful designs accessible to the sophisticated woman with a unique point of view.
Over the past 2 years, August has grown from a small resort wear line to a casual lifestyle brand with a passionate following.
The carefully designed assortment creates a unique eclectic mix of texture and colour that retains the casual elegance August is known for. August stays dedicated to provide timeless pieces with a feminine and slightly bohemian twist.
Figure-flattering silhouettes and rich colour palettes inspired by worldwide adventure and exotic escapes translate into the everyday life of the August woman.”
Courtesy photos/Photocredit: Simon Deiner/SDR Photo for AFI
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.