Lisa Nichols, Ladybrille Magazine’s ‘Woman of the Month’ August 2016, is a successful motivational and transformational speaker motivating the masses, worldwide. However, for years, after the applause and the bright lights on stage, she was left to deal with a “private health hell”.
Nichols had a hormonal imbalance that required six blood transfusions in three years. She was also diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, waking up 62times an hour during the night. She had to do something, urgently.
In this 42nd episode of The Ladybrille Woman Show, she sits down with Ms. Uduak, host, to discuss:
- Her health crisis.
- Coming to terms with the fact that she needed help.
- How she better manages her time to ensure she comes first.
- How she built her company “motivating the masses,” one of the country’s only publicly traded personal and business development training companies.
- Dealing with forgiveness and letting go to find love.
It’s Lisa like you’ve never seen her before!
Watch, listen and share: https://ladybrille.com/lisanichols/
“LISA NICHOLS is one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers, as well as media personality and corporate CEO whose global platform has reached and served nearly 30 million people. From a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur, Lisa’s courage and determination has inspired fans worldwide and helped countless audiences break through, to discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Inc. – one of the country’s only publicly traded personal and business development training companies – Lisa has helped develop workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of men and women, and altered the trajectory of businesses throughout the country and across the world.
Lisa’s extraordinary story of transforming her own life from public assistance for her family to leading a multi-million dollar enterprise is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Today, fans worldwide revere Lisa for her mastery of teaching people how to accomplishing unfathomable goals and tap their limitless potential.”
Where to Find Lisa Nichols
Where to Find Host Ms. Uduak
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (email@example.com).
Sponsorship: (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Thank you for listening!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
- LBW 067: Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
A running feature for 12 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.