You are cordially invited to the 16th Annual African Goodwill Recognition Awards & Family Induction ceremony. The African Goodwill Awards promotes the growth and well-being of Africans all around the world through knowledge and appreciation of one another and building a bridge of love and understanding with other people.
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
5400 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.africanfocus.org.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.