Royalty Lifestyle and our media friend Munaluchi Magazine join hands to kick off the Wharton Africa Business Forum with a Soiree tonight.
See flyer for more details.
Tonight, We Party “IVY LEAGUE” style. An Intellectually Messy party on deck as we kick off the Wharton Africa Business Conference 2010.
Location: Elephant + Castle. 1800 Market st. Philadelphia. PA
Doors Open: 9pm – 2am
Sound Director: DJ ZIMO
*The first 50 Guests in attendance will receive a copy of Munaluchi Bridal Magazine. Munaluchi Bridal is a Multi-cultural luxury magazine for the brides who craves culture and style.
Come enjoy an atmosphere of varying ethnicities with an appreciation for worldly cultures, upscale entertainment, and impeccable style. It will be an opportunity to social network and make new contacts, mix & mingle over cocktails or get down to the sounds of the world famous DJ ZIMO
A Great Night Guaranteed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.