Often you hear, watch or read about wealthy individuals providing capital and sometimes access to opportunities for entrepreneurs. But often what is missing is providing the expertise and mentorship to help these entrepreneurs become successful. In fact, it is little wonder that the follow up after capital is thrown at these entrepreneurs is usually absent. We never really know what happened after the pageantry. Where these entrepreneurs successful? Did they have the right team? Did they have the systems and management?
Nigeria’s Tony Elumelu seems to want to buck this trend. He follows up, through a documentary, on the impact his foundation is making on African entrepreneurs on the continent. It seems impressive… Watch and tell us what
Photo credit: Tony Elumelu Facebook Fan Page
- Happy International Women’s Day, Ladybrillers!
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with ActOne Founder & CEO Janice Bryant Howroyd | WATCH
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Eddie Brown Founder of Brown Capital Management| WATCH
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Bishop TD Jakes, Potter’s House Founder | WATCH
- The Rock on How he Went From Being Evicted to Becoming the Highest Paid Actor in the World | WATCH