Often you hear, watch or read about wealthy individuals providing capital and sometimes access to opportunities for entrepreneurs. But often what is missing is providing the expertise and mentorship to help these entrepreneurs become successful. In fact, it is little wonder that the follow up after capital is thrown at these entrepreneurs is usually absent. We never really know what happened after the pageantry. Where these entrepreneurs successful? Did they have the right team? Did they have the systems and management?
Nigeria’s Tony Elumelu seems to want to buck this trend. He follows up, through a documentary, on the impact his foundation is making on African entrepreneurs on the continent. It seems impressive… Watch and tell us what
Photo credit: Tony Elumelu Facebook Fan Page
- Dallas Mavericks’ CEO Cynthia Marshall on How to Enter Business Leadership from the Center | WATCH
- Michelle Obama and Julia Roberts in Conversation about Empowering Girls | WATCH
- LBW 073: Meet Linda Arrey – Captain, CEO, Author, Speaker & Ladybrille Woman of the Month!
- LBW 072: Meet Ofonime Isokrari, a Nurse Practitioner Full of Gratitude & Ladybrille Woman of the Month!
- Tyler Perry Becomes First Black Man to Own a Major Film Studio in America | 5 Lessons to Note!