Stephanie Linus, Nollywood filmmaker, actress and founder of Next Page Productions, joins Ms. Uduak on the 33rd episode of The Ladybrille Woman Show to share her personal background, how she became an actress, a filmmaker and also to discuss her latest movie project Dry, a movie about protecting the African girl child. Dry has been screened at film festivals in the US and Europe and is currently available in theaters in Nigeria.
Where to Find Stephanie Linus.
Where to Find Host Ms. Uduak
About the Ladybrille Woman Show
The LADYBRILLE WOMAN Show is the pioneer show celebrating the brilliant woman (Ladybrille) in business and leadership, across all industry sectors, across the globe. The show features inspiring interviews from these women and has a particular emphasis on African women. It also focuses on information on fashion, business, law and marketing and promotions strategies to further enhance the lives of these brilliant women and the men who support them.
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (email@example.com).
Sponsorship: (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Thank you for listening!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.