KHADIJAT “UMI” ABDULKADIR is a social entrepreneur and holds a double Master in Business Engineering and Management Science. A certified SAP Software Analyst with experiences from corporations such as Aramark, Accenture, and Microsoft. She has held several positions including, Environmental Sustainability Program Analyst, IT Program Manager, Software Business Analyst and Currently Integration Test Engineer at CANDRIAM Investors group.
Khadijat is passionate about promoting the rights of women in technology and sciences and more precisely teaching women to leverage technology for business sustainability.
Through Digital African Woman, Khadijat has acquired vast experiences training over 600 hundred grassroots entrepreneurs across Africa and Europe, equipping them with technical and business development skills to build and scale sustainable businesses. She is most passionate about empowering young women with the technology skills and tools necessary to be fully active innovators and entrepreneurs in the 21st century.
She focuses her projects on education, entrepreneurship, innovation, and access for women especially in Sub-Sahara Africa and the European Diaspora. Her work has been featured in Forbes USA, Tropics Magazine SA, and People-Centered Internet- Silicon Valley.
- Khadijat answers our ‘Woman of the Month’ staple questions.
- Khadijat discusses Imposter Syndrome.
- Khadijat discusses age discriminatory practices she experiences.
- Khadijat explains how she has built her successful brand.
- Khadijat provides advice to young entrepreneurs
WHERE TO FIND KHADIJAT ABDULKADIR
ABOUT THE LADYBRILLE WOMAN OF THE MONTH FEATURE
The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ is a feature on Ladybrillemag.com that celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women.
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.