It looks like South African fashion designer David Tlale lwill become a staple at the prestigious Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York. The designer who made his inaugural debut last year at the event, returns for a second year in a row. This time, he will also be showing in one of the rooms at Mercedes-Benz. Tlale’s presence at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York is an opportunity to ultimately take an African fashion owned brand into retail stores across America. We look forward to the continued growth of this designer.
The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week show in New York is strictly by invitation only.
Date: February 10th, 2013
Time: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: The Box, Lincoln Center
For more information about Tlale, click Ladybrille designer directory here.
Stay tuned for more details.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.