The House Of Diva as a clothing label was established in 2009 by Phiwase Nxumalo The brand has its headquarters in Jhb, and currently supplies the Burgundy Fly chain of stores and is available online at 8th Avenue. The House of Diva offers high quality ready to wear women’s clothing that is timeless, inspired by Africa and caters for all the curves and edges that makes a women’s figure special. All fabrics are sourced across Africa.
House of Diva participated in the South Africa Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2018 held at Sandton City Shopping Centre from October 24-27, 2017. Here are highlights from the collection.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
- LBW 067: Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.