Finding balance can be quite a challenge, especially if you are a woman who juggles so many things all at once: family, business, career etc. Patrice Juah, our Ladybrille Woman of the Month Alum, January 2018, understands that juggle so well.
The ex-beauty queen, author, and entrepreneur explains how she learned to finally create balance.
“I’m someone who’s always giving…I had to learn to say no to people, setting boundaries, letting certain people go…learning to create time for myself…I have learned to create a balance.”
Listen to her throwback interview below:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.