She is a sports icon, business woman, investor, philanthropist, mother, fashion entrepreneur and much more. She is Serena Williams. On the heels of her advancement to compete for her 24th Grand Slam title, this weekend, at the U.S. Open, we can’t help but celebrate her brilliance!
Watch this throwback interview where Williams shares lessons from tennis, business, investing in women and minority owned businesses, motherhood and fashion. Williams appears in conversation with Imran Amed, Founder & CEO of The Business of Fashion.
Photo credit: Serena Williams IG Page
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.