Khothatso Laurence Tsotetsi was born in Soweto, grew up in the Vaal, and was based in Pretoria for ten (10) years. He started his fashion studies in 2009 and during this time started Tsotetsi KL.
Through the realization of the love of engineered skirts, Tsotetsi KL aims to make women look attractive in their engineered personality and edginess. The TKL brand is illustrated and articulated well by the sheer fabrics used such as mesh, chiffon, silk, and lace.
TSOTETSI K.L delivers clothing for women that have a sense of flair in fashion and takes appearance to heart.
Check out some of the collections that wowed us at the just concluded Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg, held August 16-19, 2017.
-Photo Credit: Simon Deiner
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.