The Khosi Nkosi brand is inspired by a woman who is “strong, modern, worldly, nubile, loves and respects herself and pays attention to detail.” The brand delivered these values on Day 3 of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg, held August 16-19, 2017, with designs that were colorful, tasteful, simple yet elegant, and paid attention to design details.
Check out some of the pieces we liked from the collection.
-Photo Credit: Simon Deiner Photo
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.