Orapeleng Modutle’s (OM Style) aim is to present African crafted fashion and creative talent in a manner that makes local talent globally recognized and ensures that the world has market access to African inspired product with a modern contemporary trend and design.
OM Style is a selective celebration of inspirational designs and artistic garments that bring beauty, grace, and elegance into lives. They believe that fashion and beauty are not simply about image; these elements are the cultural barometers for what is going on in society and in the lives of women and men. It’s a story that you must tell visually through a collection of powerful images.
For Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg 2017, the brand opted for a theme ‘Queen of the Forest’ that stayed in sync with its brand message.
Check out some of our favorite looks.
Photo Credit: Simon Deiner
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.