Tyron Barrington is a former Top Model Agent who has discovered and managed the careers of some of the world’s leadingSupermodels and celebrities including Matthew Fox, Tyson Beckford, Carre Otis, Emma Heming-Willis, Kimora Lee Simmons, to name a few.
He’s now a top Casting Director & Producer, who has cast and produced for clients such as LEVI’S, TARGET, L’OREAL FERIA, JENNIFER LOPEZ, D&G, ELLE International, NY KIDS FASHION Week (PETITE PARADE), etc, and is the producer for LAURA MERCIER Cosmetics, CLEAR ESSENCE Skincare, MIFE and Avon MARK Cosmetics, where he’s handled celebrities including LAUREN CONRAD of The HILLS, ASHLEY GREENE of TWILIGHT fame and now LUCY HALE of PRETTY LITTLE LIARS.
His first book titled: ‘THE LORD IS MY AGENT…And, HE Only Takes 10%” is due out this Summer, which takes you into the high stakes world of fashion and a journey of faith. For more information contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BBES International: BBES international is a passport to other markets. BBES makes the connections needed to take brands and companies where they want to go.
Quick Preview of the Podcast
- The changing modeling industry.
- Lawsuits in the modeling industry.
- Models and eating disorders.
- Modeling agencies and how they work.
- Tips for fashion models.
Where to Find Tyron Barrington
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (email@example.com).
Sponsorship: (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Thank you for listening!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.