Kahindo Mateene, a New York based Congolese designer, and long time Ladybrille design community member, showcased her latest collection on Day 3 at African Fashion International (AFI) Johannesburg (Joburg) 2018 Fashion Week (#AFIJFW) Spring/Summer 2019.
Kahindo is known for drawing on her Congolese heritage to create bold and vibrant pieces of clothing that would bring a smile to the face of any woman rocking her pieces.
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Joseph Siaw Agyapong, Ghana’s waste management mogul
- Winners Announced for the Black British Business Awards 2018
- #AWEIF Organizers Announce Finalists for its 2018 Awards
- (Photos) Tsotetsi KL at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
- (Photos) Bulbulia Threads at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and on the continent.