Kahindo Mateene, a New York based Congolese designer, and long time Ladybrille design community member, showcased her latest collection on Day 3 at African Fashion International (AFI) Johannesburg (Joburg) 2018 Fashion Week (#AFIJFW) Spring/Summer 2019.
Kahindo is known for drawing on her Congolese heritage to create bold and vibrant pieces of clothing that would bring a smile to the face of any woman rocking her pieces.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.