Scalo is a South African fashion brand founded by Sello Medupe in 2009. The brand products are distributed on three continents – Africa, America and Europe.
Scalo by Sello Medupe showcased its latest collection on Day 3 at African Fashion International (AFI) Johannesburg (Joburg) 2018 Fashion Week (#AFIJFW) Spring/Summer 2019. The AFI Joburg Fashion Week was held October 4th through 7th, 2018, with designer collections shown at the Melrose Arch on Melrose boulevard. Check out our top look
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Joseph Siaw Agyapong, Ghana’s waste management mogul
- Winners Announced for the Black British Business Awards 2018
- #AWEIF Organizers Announce Finalists for its 2018 Awards
- (Photos) Tsotetsi KL at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
- (Photos) Bulbulia Threads at AFI Joburg Fashion Week S/S 2019 #AFIJBFW
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and on the continent.