“The Artist popularly known as Eldee, Founder, CEO and Tribe records artist, with over a decade of working the Nigerian music scene, re-claimed the hearts of music lovers nationwide with the release of his albums 2004:LONG TIME COMING,2006: RETURN OF THE KING, 2008: BIG BOY,2010: IS IT YOUR MONEY? , Most recently his well received singles “TODAY NA TODAY & WASH” have Enjoyed viral airplay in the online community, radio stations and clubs all over the country.
As part of Eldee’s Trybe Records promotion campaign, “The Don” Embarks on a Nationwide Club tour , Featuring Trybe records artists K9, SARZ, SOJAY,SHEYMAN and ELDEE himself. This venture promises to be unrivaled in terms of quality, style and pizzazz.
This saturday, Eldee and his Trybe Records Posse will be making their first stop at Abuja hottest new nightlife getaway House of Cubana’s : KLUB VANITI. The event is powered by the northern Forerunners in Events/Pr and Professional logistics service delivery IBlend services.
Date: 14th April 2012
Time: RedCarpet starts at 9Pm prompt.
Venue: HOUSE OF CUBANA’S , KLUB VANITI 130, Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse2.
Access: Guestlist only. (visit www.iBlend.net to register)
Follow @i_Blend, @klub_vaniti for event updates.”
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion where to buy Clomiphene bodybuilding forum and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.