With clear skin, a beautiful disposition and killer smile, it was only a matter of time, to us, that Nollywood A-list actress Nse Ikpe-Etim would delve into the beauty business.
Ikpe-Etim recently announced the launch of her hair and skin care line called ‘Eden’s Theory,’ and here are five things you need to know about the company:
- Ikpe-Etim is a co-owner of the UK based business.
- Eden’s Theory is least concerned with excessive beauty jargon. “In our time crunched lives, few of us have the energy or want the stress that comes with decoding the excessive jargon often used in the marketing of beauty products,” said Ikpe-Etim and her partner on the company’s blog announcing the launch. “It is hard to look fresh when you are feeling strained.”
- The brand sources its ingredients from Africa. “Eden’s Theory uses simple blends of plant extracts indigenous to Africa, traditionally used for their renowned healing, cleansing, moisturizing and rejuvenating properties…“(w)e spent the past few years, carefully curating the ingredients, opting for the most rare and most potent, and developed a capsule range of fuss free, multi purpose, body care products for the woman [and man] who having learnt how to nurture and feel confident in his/her body, needs only a handful of tools to enhance his/her natural features.”
- Ikpe-Etim will be the brand ambassador and spokesperson for Eden’s Theory.
- Eden’s Theory offers free shipping worldwide!
Congratulations to the very talented actress and her business partner. For more information, visit the company’s website.
If you have never seen Ikpe-Etim act, watch her in one of Nollywood’s classic blockbuster movie titled, ‘Mr & Mrs.
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.