Ladybrillers you have read the interview, NOW, it is your opportunity to WIN a digital copy of Thembisa Mshaka’s ‘Put Your Dreams First, Handle Your Entertainment Business’!!! The book has been called “mentorship in a bottle” for the entertainment industry. We would like to call it an ‘Entertainment Industry Mini-Bible’ for women.
HOW TO ENTER CONTEST
1. Describe, briefly, your dreams for your career;
2. Tell us one big challenge that seems to prevent you from putting your dreams first; AND
3. Finally, tell us why you think Thembisa Mshaka’s book will help you.
Follow Laybrille on Twitter –@Ladybrille
Follow Thembisa Mshaka on Twitter – @putyrdreams1st
“Like” Ladybrillemag.com Facebook page and answer the three questions above by posting on our wall.
Contest is open to all.
Entries must be posted by Midnight PST on May 29th, 2012. The winner will be announced on May 31st.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.