Ladybrille® Magazine congratulates Nigerian artists Bez and Praiz, Nigerian music producer Cobhams Asuquo aka Africa’s Stevie Wonder, and Nigeria’s premiere music video director, Clarence Peters, on the official debut of ‘That Stupid Song’ on America’s BET 106 & Park show. The debut, which occurred yesterday on the popular network, is said to be the first African music video to debut on BET. We are pleased to see this great milestone accomplished by all. The debut was made possible by the executives and staff at BET Networks with a heavy push by Ghanaian-American Lilian Blankson. We introduced you, in an exclusive, to Blankson and all of her efforts in putting Africa on the map in June of 2010. Revisit our feature here. Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.