Day 2 of the Arise Fashion Week Show held last month, April, included a display of some of the most talented designers Africa has to offer including Grey, Taryor Gabriel, Sarah Duah, Yutee Rone, Koki Kamala, Amine Bendriouich, Tsemaye Binitie and Jewel by Lisa. Check out video highlights of a few designers.
House of Divas, Lagos
Photo: Mai Atafo designs
Photo Credit: Chidi Nwankwo | I shoot runways
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.