Known as “Mr. Development,” Akinwumi Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank Group. Adesina has a mission to transform the African continent through initiatives that boost the agriculture sector, one he believes has the ability to transform Africa’s prosperity.
Formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development he was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank in 2015.
Watch his exclusive interview on the latest episode of Forbes Africa’s ‘My Worst Day in Business with Peace Hyde.’
Photo credit: The Guardian
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion buy you a drank lyrics and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.