Known as “Mr. Development,” Akinwumi Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank Group. Adesina has a mission to transform the African continent through initiatives that boost the agriculture sector, one he believes has the ability to transform Africa’s prosperity.
Formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development he was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank in 2015.
Watch his exclusive interview on the latest episode of Forbes Africa’s ‘My Worst Day in Business with Peace Hyde.’
For other prior episodes, click here.
Photo credit: The Guardian
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.