Ghana’s Fashionista GH captures Lagos and Africa at large as guests step out on the Arise Magazine Fashion Week Red Carpet. “It is an impressive array of posh cars, beautiful accessories, stylish clothing and the heels we love so much.”- Fashionista GH.
Music: Ghana’s ‘Mogyaa me’ by Morris ft Okyeame Quame
Photography: Ob Abenser, Guud Kelly
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.