The Tuelo Nguyuza Collectiv brand embraces both new and classic perspectives on everyday elegance with a subtle edge. Its idea of women’s fashion is one that blends old practices with a high end appeal. Its designs are unconventional with a glamorous approach that is chic, wearable with a subtle edge.
Tuelo Nguyuza showcased its latest collection on Day 3 at African Fashion International (AFI) Johannesburg (Joburg) 2018 Fashion Week (#AFIJFW) Spring/Summer 2019. The AFI Joburg Fashion Week was held October 4th through 7th, 2018, with designer collections shown at the Melrose Arch on Melrose boulevard. Check out our top looks.
Photo credit: AFI
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.