The Tuelo Nguyuza Collectiv brand embraces both new and classic perspectives on everyday elegance with a subtle edge. Its idea of women’s fashion is one that blends old practices with a high end appeal. Its designs are unconventional with a glamorous approach that is chic, wearable with a subtle edge.
Tuelo Nguyuza showcased its latest collection on Day 3 at African Fashion International (AFI) Johannesburg (Joburg) 2018 Fashion Week (#AFIJFW) Spring/Summer 2019. The AFI Joburg Fashion Week was held October 4th through 7th, 2018, with designer collections shown at the Melrose Arch on Melrose boulevard. Check out our top looks.
Photo credit: AFI
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion Quetiapine side effects and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.