Okay,we are not even sure we should be feeding your Jimmy Choo, Manolo and many shoe addictions. But, these shoes are sure sexxxy! Our Ladybrille Woman of the Month September 2009, Tinu’s Shoeholic video has hit 1million viewers on Youtube. It was only last year she debuted it! With the success of the video, Tinu began a Shoeholics Facebook fanpage. 20,000+ and very active fans later, the fan page is growing strong. Who knew a video about shoes could cause all of these shoeholic drama? See some of our select choices and visit the group, if you are a shoeholic. Just don’t blame us if you go broke like Tinu in her Shoeholic video!
Photocredit: Tinu’s Shoeholics Facebook fan page.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.