Okay,we are not even sure we should be feeding your Jimmy Choo, Manolo and many shoe addictions. But, these shoes are sure sexxxy! Our Ladybrille Woman of the Month September 2009, Tinu’s Shoeholic video has hit 1million viewers on Youtube. It was only last year she debuted it! With the success of the video, Tinu began a Shoeholics Facebook fanpage. 20,000+ and very active fans later, the fan page is growing strong. Who knew a video about shoes could cause all of these shoeholic drama? See some of our select choices and visit the group, if you are a shoeholic. Just don’t blame us if you go broke like Tinu in her Shoeholic video!
Photocredit: Tinu’s Shoeholics Facebook fan page.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.