The Intern by David Tlale” is a program developed to focus on skills transfer for post-graduates Fashion Design students, who are looking to improve their skills, finish products and become market-ready.
Successful applicants receive specialized training and development by industry experts, under mentorshi of David Tlale and his team. The Interns are trained in all aspects of the David Tlale brand and business including:
- Fabric sourcing
- Range development and production
- Quality control
- Marketing and retail
They also showcase on national & international platforms and will enjoy all aspects of fashion shows.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
- LBW 067: Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.