The Intern by David Tlale” is a program developed to focus on skills transfer for post-graduates Fashion Design students, who are looking to improve their skills, finish products and become market-ready.
Successful applicants receive specialized training and development by industry experts, under mentorshi of David Tlale and his team. The Interns are trained in all aspects of the David Tlale brand and business including:
- Fabric sourcing
- Range development and production
- Quality control
- Marketing and retail
They also showcase on national & international platforms and will enjoy all aspects of fashion shows.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.