This month we invite you to a special session intended to give your business/idea a marketing boost. The session will be facilitated by JOSHUA AKINBAJO who is currently the Head, Strategic Marketing Communications, Sponsorships & Project Management at Globacom. Having created and headed several successful marketing initiatives for multi nationals, he shares the secrets of creating an international marketing brand from a local product.
Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (WAT)
Venue: British Council, 20 Thompson Drive ikoyi, Lagos. Nigeria
Speaker: JOSHUA AKINBAJO, Head, Strategic Marketing Communications, Sponsorships & Project Management at Globacom
Topic: MARKETING STRATEGIES TO BUILD SUSTAINABLE LOCAL BRANDS FOR GLOBAL COMPETITION
FYI: OPEN MARKET PRESENTATION
You are also invited to submit your business briefs for an opportunity to be selected for a 20mins presentation at the November and December special edition of the creative session. The edition which has been titled Open Market Presentation (OMP) beyond networking is to enable creative entrepreneurs get acquinted with other business owners for possible partnering and patronage.
Only 6 businesses will be selected for presentations and must meet the following
1. Brief must not be more than 300 words
2. Presentation must be planned to be delivered within the stipulated time of 20mins. This includes slide presentation and questions and answer.
3. Slides must have been emailed to the stated address not less than a week before the program
4. You cannot present more than one business idea.
5. You are allowed to come with samples of your product and free demonstration.
6. You are also allowed to distribute business cards in the process of your presentation.
7. You will not be allowed to SELL ANY PHYSICAL PRODUCT at the session
8. Deadline for submission to be consider for November session OMP is 15th Nov. 2013
For more enquiry call 08026603057 or email [email protected]
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.