Trendz Kenya Fashion Festival, Sub Saharan Africa’s most beloved Fashion Event, Brain Child of Sonu Sharma has evolved to become Kenya Fashion Week now into its 4th season.
The event has become a focus for a broader base of fashion linked activities with mainstream regional & international designers, high profile labels, sponsors & media choosing to align with this event.
Kenya Fashion Week is Sponsored by Brand Vaseline & Co-Sponsored by Samsung Electronics and Jameson Select.
Comprehensive List of other Sponsors & Supporters will be released shortly.
THE AIM -To Expose Kenya as the Established Fashion & Urban Lifestyle Capital of Africa.
THE OBJECTIVE -Kenya Fashion Week Believes in building Relationships, Creating Opportunities & Encouraging Excellence in Quality.
KFW 2013 is scheduled for 24 Aug 2013 at Villa Rosa Kempinski, Nairobi, Kenya .The Official Hospitality and Venue Partner.
· Fine Designers from Africa and around the world showcasing exquisite collections.
· World Class entertainment.
· Exhibits of Lifestyle & Luxury Products and Services.
· VIP Red Carpet Dinner & reception.
· KFW After Party
As a pioneering Fashion promoter, Just Like That Ltd strives to continue its contribution to the world of Fashion with the endearing support of the Fashion Fraternity.
This Year’s Event comprises of three segments –
1/ Exhibition @ The Source – from 9AM – Midnight. (A First)
2/ Main Runway Fashion Show from 6 PM – 11.30 PM
3/ Kenya Fashion Week after Party.
Kenya Fashion Week 2013 Participating Designers –
Kenya Fashion Week 2013 will be graced by the Finest designers that will strut their collections down the runway.
There will be a concoction of demurring charm, dazzling luxury and eternal classics from fashion’s most sought-after designers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.