The inaugural BRICS Fashion show was hosted by the South African government through the Departments of Arts and Culture (DAC), in partnership with South African Fashion Week (SAFW). Below are some of the designers from the BRICS countries who participated in the show.
Minister of Arts and Culture Nathi Mthethwa explained the rationale behind the partnership as a goal that is “in line with the department’s commitment to building sustainable business to business collaborations amongst the Fashion Designers of the BRICS countries as a means to access markets across the fashion industry.”
Reptilla by Heloisa Strobel Jorge
Antar-Agni – Ujjawal Dubey
Mantsho by Palesa Mokubung
Photo description: Model walks the runway in a Sergey Sysoev design.
Photo credit: Eunice Driver Photography
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion buy cheap viagra online australia and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.