Valentino stole the show at the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 Haute Couture shows. From the diversity of models (color and age); to the beautiful storytelling through fashion, it is no wonder that Celine Dion shed a tear after Naomi Campbell graced the runway with a finale walk.
Watch the show, among a few, and share.
Jean Paul Gaultier
Viktor & Rolf
Photo Credit: Valentino Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.