Valentino stole the show at the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 Haute Couture shows. From the diversity of models (color and age); to the beautiful storytelling through fashion, it is no wonder that Celine Dion shed a tear after Naomi Campbell graced the runway with a finale walk.
Watch the show, among a few, and share.
Jean Paul Gaultier
Viktor & Rolf
Photo Credit: Valentino Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.