The Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture is opening a new exhibit this week called “Watching Oprah.” It’s a celebration of Oprah Winfrey’s legacy. Oprah’s best friend, Gayle King, previewed the exhibit with Oprah on Wednesday where the media mogul saw it for the first time.
Watch the video below:
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.