The Nigeria Entertainment Awards is here and we are excited! The 5th Annual Event will be held on Saturday, September 18th, 5:30pm at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Art Center in New York City, just when New York Fashion Week ends.
Nigeria’s finest within and outside the continent will be gracing the red carpet, we can’t wait! The annual event has also been expanded to include categories in all segments of Nigeria’s entertainment industry including TV, Radio and Fashion.
Where is the print and online media?
THE 2010 NEA CATEGORIES ARE . . .
1. BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR
2. HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR
3. BEST NEW ACT OF THE YEAR
4. GOSPEL ARTIST OF THE YEAR
5. INDIGENOUS ARTIST OF THE YEAR
6. BEST POP/R&B ARTIST OF THE YEAR
7. BEST RAP ACT OF THE YEAR
8. BEST SOUL/NEO SOUL ACT OF THE YEAR
9. BEST COLLABORATION WITH VOCALS
10. BEST INTERNATIONAL ARTIST
11. MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
12. BEST INTERNATIONAL PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
13. BEST MALE MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR (ARTIST & DIRECTOR)
14. BEST FEMALE MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR (ARTIST & DIRECTOR)
15. MOST PROMISING ACT TO WATCH
16. BEST ACTOR IN A FILM/SHORT STORY
17. BEST ACTRESS IN A FILM/SHORT STORY
18. BEST FILM (DIRECTOR)
19. BEST ACTOR IN TV SERIES/REALITY/GAME SHOW
20. BEST ACTRESS IN TV SERIES/REALITY/GAME SHOW
21. BEST TV SERIES/REALITY SHOW/GAME SHOW
22. BEST ON SCREEN PERSONALITY (PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD)
23. BEST RADIO PERSONALITY
24. BEST COMEDIAN
25. FASHION DESIGNER OF THE YEAR
26. INTERNATIONAL EVENT OF THE YEAR (TO A PROMOTER)
27. BEST WORLD DJ
28. ENTERTAINMENT PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
29. LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.